At Peaceful Paws your peace of mind is very important to us.
We offer a door to door personal and compassionate service available from your home or vets practice.
Alternatively you can make an appointment to bring your loved one to us where you can say your final goodbyes in the privacy of our farewell room and take a moment in our garden of reflection.
Genuine Individual Cremations – Handing your pet over for cremation is an act of trust. Our individual cremations come within the scope of the APPCC Code of Practice under which we provide a respectful, dignified, caring service and aim to return the ashes to pet families within 72 hours. Ashes will be presented in a scatter tube or a wooden casket complete with a name plaque including individual cremation certificate. Many other keepsakes and urns are also available.
We also provide veterinary surgeries with a general disposal service that is outside the scope of this Code and does not include the return of ashes. If you wish us to carry out an individual cremation please ensure that this is recorded accurately by the surgery when placing your order.
Our prices for individual cremations are based on the weight of each pet and there is a standard mileage charge where we collect your pet from your home or your vet. Please ask us for details.
– A respectful farewell carried out in a dignified manner.
– Individual pet cremation.
– A farewell room where you can spend time with your pet.
– Your choice of scatter tube or personalised casket.
– Cremation certificate.
– A door to door service which is available from your home or vets practice.
– Optional keepsakes or memorials.
– Pet portraits,paw prints and hair clippings.
– Pet bereavement counselling service.
Please contact us for an appointment in order that we can
assure you of our exclusive attention upon your arrival.
We promise a personal approach where you can say a final
goodbye to your much loved pet.